1. What kind of Personal Data do we process and for what purpose?
We collect and process Personal Data in the following ways:
When you use Metronaut App we collect information about your activity on the App, the date and time stamps of app use, as well as information about the device you used (device type, device id, operating system, language, country you are located in).
We process this usage data, based on our legitimate interest to improve our services, to facilitate your access to our services (e.g. to adjust our services to the device you are using, personalize the app content to your usage etc). Furthermore we process usage data in an anonymized form for statistical purposes and to improve our service.
Sign-in form and personal profile
During the sign-in process on the application you are required to give some mandatory personal information, such as an email address, a username, a password and some other sign-in information. You can also complete your personal public profile with further optional information.
You may deactivate your Metronaut App account and/or unsubscribe from receiving content or offers from us at any time. Following termination of your account, we may retain your Personal Data (in part or in whole) in order to meet any regulatory and reporting requirements for the timeframes stipulated by law and in order to be able to address customer service issues as provided in point 4 of this Charter.
Feedback and contact form
On our website you have the opportunity to contact us. At this occasion we ask for your contact information via the contact form. This data is necessary to deliver this service and we process it solely in connection with answering your query.
Within Metronaut App you also have the opportunity to contact us (via the feedback form or the score view). Although it isn’t mandatory you can provide contact information to us at this occasion, and we automatically receive the following information : device type, operating system, device id, instrument, last piece id, Naut amount, App version. We use such information solely to better answer your questions or solve your technical issues.
We may use the email address you provide us at this occasion to send you satisfaction surveys, ask for your opinion on future updates or update you about the App development. You have the opportunity to unsubscribe from receiving these messages at any time free of charge.
When you receive emails from us, we use certain analytics tools, to capture data such as when you open our email or click on any links our email contains. This data helps us to gauge the effectiveness of our communications and marketing campaigns.
Third Party accounts
In order to access and use certain features of the application you may choose to sync with or link to a third party account you have with Facebook or other third party websites. If you choose this option, then a Third Party Account pop-up box will appear which you will need to approve in order to proceed, and which will describe the type of information that we will obtain from, and the types of activities that we may perform in connection with your Third Party Account.
Our App doesn’t collect precise information about the geographical localization of the device.
The purposes of our collection and processing of Personal Data are to provide a personalized experience, to improve our services, and to communicate with our users.
2. How can you opt-out?
We use the email address you provide us to send you some information and updates about our services. You may choose at any time not to receive our emails anymore. Opt-out instructions are available on the bottom of each email.
Except for cases where it is necessary to provide you with our services or where we are required to do so by law (e.g. notifying you of a data breach), you shall have the opportunity to unsubscribe from receiving these messages free of charge.
3. Do we give access and disclose Personal Data to third Parties?
We may disclose Personal Data or any other information submitted via the website or the application to the extent permitted by law, in the following cases:
- To comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request;
- When we believe in good faith that the disclosure of your information is necessary to protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Antescofo, our users, yourself or the public;
To our trusted external service providers for certain technical analyses, processing and/or data storage. These service providers have been selected and meet high standards of data protection and security standards. We only share information with them that is required for the provision of their services and for the sole purpose of improving our own service, and we contractually bind them to keep any information we share with them as confidential and to process Personal Data only according to our instructions. Some of these suppliers are located outside the European Union, in the United States and China. In this case, in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR, the following additional safeguards have been taken to ensure the security and confidentiality of your data:
○ the transfer is governed by the standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission.
- If we are acquired by or merged with a third party entity, or if we are subject to a bankruptcy or any comparable event, we reserve the right to transfer or assign Personal information in connection therewith. In such case, you will either receive an email and/or be notified by an important message on our website and you will be able to make choices accordingly, regarding your personal information.
Except as described above, we don’t sell, rent, exchange, nor transfer your Personal Data to third parties without your prior consent.
4. How long do we retain your Personal Data?
We will store and process your personal data as long as we deem it necessary with regards to the purposes stated above and in accordance with the retention periods imposed by the applicable laws in force.
The retention period varies depending on the purpose. For example, your bank details will only be kept for the duration of the payment. Your credentials to our services including your email address will be deleted after 3 years of inactivity or following a request to delete your account.
At the end of this retention period, your data may be archived with restricted access to meet legal or regulatory requirements (for example, your invoices must be kept for a minimum of 10 years). After this time, your data will be deleted or anonymized.
5. How do we make sure Personal Data is safe?
The security of the Personal Data we process is important to us which is why they are stored in a secure environment and the people working for us and authorized to access them are contractually bound to respect their confidentiality.
We follow generally accepted industry standards, including the use of appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards, to ensure the security and confidentiality of the Personal Information submitted to us in order to prevent their damage, deletion or access by unauthorized third parties. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security or confidentiality.
6. What are your rights regarding your Personal Data?
In accordance with the LIL and the GDPR, you have the right to:
- withdraw your consent at any time, when the processing of your Personal Data is based on such consent;
- access information regarding the processing of your Personal Data and obtain a copy of such Personal Data, subject to respect for the privacy rights of third parties;
- request the immediate correction of any inaccurate of your Personal Data or modify it in your account;
- obtain the deletion, subject to conditions, of your Personal Data as soon as possible;
- limit, subject to conditions, the processing of your Personal Data;
- receive or transmit to another data controller some of your Personal Data in a structured, simple, machine-readable form;
- make specific and general guidelines regarding the post-mortem storage, erasure and communication of your Personal Data; ;
- refer a complaint to any supervisory authority, in France the CNIL (www.cnil.fr).
In addition, when the processing of your Personal Data is based on our legitimate interest, you have the right at any time to object to such processing:
- for reasons relating to your particular situation, unless Antescofo demonstrates that such processing must continue for legitimate and compelling reasons or for the establishment, exercise or defense of its legal rights
- or when said data are processed for direct marketing purposes.
To exercise those rights, you can send an email to the following address: email@example.com. For security reasons and to avoid fraudulent requests, we may ask you to provide proof identity. The receipt will be destroyed once the request has been processed. If you choose to exercise your right to erase, oppose or rectify, you acknowledge that Antescofo cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to the Personal Data concerned.
8. Children Privacy
The Application is not directed to children under the age of 15. If you become aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data without your consent, then you may alert us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we become aware that a child under 15 has provided us with Personal Data, we will take steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account.